Thursday, April 09, 2009

sweaty crease 22



Bright, Play.

swcrease22.nfo

1. play the music
2. look at photos
3. play again if music stops


Wizards of Ooze - Bright Day
pressed in 1996











































lookin' for, a bright day
said i wanna know
what happened to my mellow

this ain't right
i guess i'm gonna build my own
milky way
and i know, i'm gonna find it someway

bright day
searching for my bright day
bright day
try to find my bright day, my bright day

mmm, i'm so close
i feel the rainbow
to scare away my shadows
i rise and shine and i elevate my mind
i guess i'm going, straight up to my milky way

bright day
searching for a bright day
bright day
try to find my bright day, the right day
bright day
searching for a right day
cause i'm gonna build my own milky way

No comments: