Tuesday, April 07, 2009

sweaty crease 21



Emergent, Convergent and Play (oh my)

swcrease21.nfo

1. play the music
2. look at photos
3. play again if music stops


Peven Everett - If You Let Me (I'll Show You)
pressed in 2009











































let me girl, i'll show you why
show ya
let me (let me)
if ya let me girl, i'll show you why


why they talk
like they do
cause i
attributes
ones they want
every girl
ya just dont know
so dont be scared
baby see
you're in trouble
you loving me
soon discover
possibilities
i'll pull you out the rubble
things you never seen
let me pull it together

let me tell ya
if ya (if you let me girl, i'll show you why)
if you let me, if you let me
let me, let me (if you let me girl, i'll show you why)
leet
so would you like
this i axe
tell me right
because i can't pass you
i'm on fire
eternal flame, girl
your desire
let's partake
and in your own sweet way (in your own sweet way)
you've managed to shake me up (you've managed to shake me up)
there's a lot at stake (there's a lot at stake)
there's no need to break this up (break this up)
i know you've been hurt before (i know you've been hurt before)
i'm here to make sure you hurt no more (i'm here to make sure you don't hurt no more)
my love's an open door (my loves an open door)(loves an open door)
for ya

workin' your body
down to the earth's cooooore

(if you let me girl. i'll show you why)
to the earth's the core (shakes)
if ya let me
(if you let me girl, i'll show you why)
a real don, make way
(if ya) if ya (if you let me girl, i'll show you why)
show you why, show you why they love me (yeah)
(if you let me girl, i'll show you why)
so who baby loves ya
let me hear it loud and clear, don't even start up
so who baby gotcha
screamin' so loud you'll wake the whole damn block up (that's right)
so who baby knows ya, let me hear you loud and clear, don't even start up
(that's right, that's right)
so who baby gotcha, screamin so loud
uhuh screamin yeah uh
screamin, yeah yeah ha ha

sometimes we
just can't quite see
what's right in front of us
caught up in the lust, summertime on the fuss, prowl
it's just disgust now
do you trust from my touch you can cuss now
know you're sensitive no intent to rush now
i got the chill bubbles sweet with spill on us now
i'm the one that you need with the cush style
look no further got the fervor with the bourbon skin
all in my caddy got the saavvy with the hustle grin
i winked my eye she had enough of him
with the spry like a jungle gym
i'd be lying if i said i didn't, want to get with somethin' so exquisite
a perfect 10 all the right logistics
i'm good with numbers, if you handle business
my rough and tumble would you like it vicious?
see, we can get this hotter than skillet
you don't hear me in the wheelin' dealin'
baby just cant stop the feelin'

baby?
what's your name?

if you let me show you, girl (if you let me girl, i'll show you why)
wwhhyy (why)
























If I were reincarnated, I’d want to come back a buzzard. Nothing hates him or envies him or wants him or needs him. He is never bothered or in danger, and he can eat anything. - William Faulkner (cut)

No comments: