Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day Nineteen - Hagiology


Ennio Morricone - Pazuzu
pressed in 1977



















- especially important is that we'll need to avoid conversations with the demon. we may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. he is a liar. the demon is a liar. he will lie to confuse us. but he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. the attack is psychological, damien...and powerful. so don't listen to him. remember that - do not listen.
- I think it might be helpful if I gave you some background on the different personalities Regan has manifested. So far, I'd say there seem to be three. She's convinced that she's -
- there is only one.

...

- Why this girl? It doesn't make sense.
- i think the point is to make us despair. to see ourselves as animal and ugly. to reject the possibility that god could love us.




























- You son of a bitch! Take me! Come into me, goddamn you! Take me, Take me! (cut)

No comments: